Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Eve































I had won a New Year's Eve celebration cruise in Long Beach on the Hornblower yacht from KOST 103.5 FM. I had entered in their raffle online, and they had contacted me and said I had won. Tony and I went on New Year's Eve. The cruise lasted 3 hours. They provided us with DJ entertainment and a dance stage. There was champagne, hors d'oeuvres, and a full bar. Tony and I munched on bread and cheese, pasta, salad, beef satey, potstickers, strawberries, grapes, cookies, and cheesecake. It was all so delicious! Closed to midnight, everyone got ready for the New Year countdown. It was so fun standing outside on the yacht and counting down with so many people. Afterwards, we stood and watched a display of fireworks from the Queen Mary.

We had left Thomas at Tony's sister's house (Annie). The whole family had gathered there, and Annie and Mindie had helped us babysit Thomas. He had been a handful for them! Tony and I would like to say, "Thank you very much!"

Even though Tony and I had fun without Thomas, we had really missed him on the cruise. We hope to take him on a cruise with us as soon as he is older.

No comments: