Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tim's and Uyen's Wedding






We went to Tim's (Tony's older brother) and Uyen's wedding on Saturday. Thomas and I stayed at home during the morning ceremony because he's been cranky lately; therefore, we were afraid he might cry too loud during the ceremony. Tony went with his camera and was able to take lots of pictures for me to see. Above his a picture of Tony's whole family (excluding Thomas and me). Now including Uyen, the Nguyen family consists of 16 people. Uyen is wearing the traditional Vietnamese wedding dress above. The one with her in the white wedding gown was taken in the evening at China Palace 2 Restaurant. There's also a picture of Tony and me taken at the restaurant. Thomas was being taken care of by my 2 older sisters, Connie and Xuan.

The food at the restaurant was pretty good compared to the food at my wedding at Lucky House. There was approximately 15 tables total. According to everyone, the band was great (they played a lot of old Vietnamese songs in which I didn't understand). Everyone was looking great and seemed to have a good time. Tony's parents were very happy because their 4 children are now all married.

There was dancing at the end, but Tony and I couldn't stay. We had to leave early to pick up Thomas, who was being very cranky. Connie said he was crying a lot, and very loud. He was finally sleeping when I got there, which was almost 11pm. When we arrived home, he woke up again. I gave him milk, and he slept again for the night. I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not, but he seemed a little mad at me last night and this morning too. Usually, when I hold him, he would look at me and smile, but not this time. I even tried calling his name and turned his head turns my face, but he kept turning away. He seems to know to be mad at me for leaving him with my sisters! After playing with him for quite a while, he finally relented and smiled at me. Tony and I don't have any other weddings that we know of, so Thomas does not need to worry for awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

I read the blog and it was very good. Thanks.

We thank you and Hai for the party favors.

-Tim