Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thomas Kissed Me!

Last night, Thomas was playing with his learning puppy when he suddenly turned towards me and reached for my face. I thought he was going to hit me in the face, but he gave me a big, wet, sloppy kiss with his mouth wide open. He then turned back to his toy. I was so shocked and surprised, and I laughed out loud. He turned back towards me and kissed me again! I figured if I laughed out again, he would kiss me again, and he did! He gave me about 5 kisses before he finally figured he had kissed me enough, and then he started pushing my face away. I told Tony about it, and we tried to get him to kiss us again, but he refused. Tony said he was probably hungry at that time and wanted to taste my face...hehehe...it was his feeding time at that time when he kissed me. Well, whether he was hungry or not, it still was a kiss to me and I loved it!

No comments: