Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blogsvertise

Hi all! I was searching for ways to make money, and I came across this site, Blogsvertise. I decided to sign up to this site. I'd just have to mention about the advertiser's products/website on my blog, and then I'd get paid per blog. The tasks are assigned to me, and I'd have the option of whether to write about them or not, and if I do, I'd just have to link to their sites at least 3 times in my blog. It sounds easy, right? I can compliment about the products or even complain about it...it's up to me! If anyone else is interested in making some extra money, click here to begin! If you're interested in advertising your products, you can get started here!

It's so simple! Start earning extra money from your blogs! That's what I'm doing...trying to earn a little something extra for Thomas!

I'll let everyone know whether this works!

No comments: