Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our Weekend Trip

We took a trip to the Silver Saddle Ranch Resort and Club this weekend. This resort is located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, about 2-1/2 hours driving past Orange County. There was many activities there, such as gold, archery, trap and skeet, boating, cycling, horseback riding, camping, petting zoo, and many other sports. Tony, Thomas, and I had tried horseback riding. It was a first time for all of us. Thomas sat on a horse with Tony, and I had sat by myself. The man leading Tony's horse went slow for them because of Thomas. When it was my turn, however, he walked quicker, and I was going up and down on my saddle. It was kind of a scary, but fun, experience for all of us. Thomas didn't seem afraid of the horses. Here are some pictures!







No comments: