Friday, August 17, 2007

Jury Duty Service Has Been Excused!

I had asked to be excused from jury duty because there's no one to take care of Thomas, and I found out today that my excuse has been granted! It's a good thing, because I don't think anyone can handle Thomas yet! He sometimes stick to me like glue! Nowadays, I just let him roam around the bedroom, and when he gets tired, he'd come and sit on my lap and lay his head back...we'd sit right in front of the fan and just relax!

Thomas has learned to open up the sliding drawers now, and I have to always watch out for him. I have also bought the safety outlet plugs, but he knows how to pull them out! This guy can get into anything he wants to! I have to always be on a lookout!

I took him to Barnes & Noble today. We went to the children's section, where there's a train set table for the kids to play. He stood there playing with the Thomas and Friends train set for about 1/2 hour. He loved it!

I just noticed that this posting is my 100th posting for Thomas' blog...Happy 100th posting! :)

No comments: