Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thomas mad at me...

On Saturday, we had attended one of my cousin's wedding. We took Thomas along, but once we stepped into the restaurant, he was crying so much. He also refused being held by me. He only wanted Tony. I guess it was because I had on make-up, and he didn't recognized me.

Since Tony's sister lived near the restaurant where we were attending the wedding, we decided to drop Thomas off there. Both Tony's sisters were there, along with his mom, and his sisters' kids. We called to check up on him when we were back at the restaurant and they said he was fine...he was having fun playing with his 2 cousins, Amy and Thao. Right when they started passing out the cake, we left to pick Thomas up, which was around 10:30 pm. They were all awake, and Thomas was still playing.

We took Thomas home, and on the car, he was really quiet. I talked to him, but he refused to even look at me, and when I held his hands, he pushed it away. He didn't mumble anything on the whole way back. Tony and I think he was mad at us for being away from him. Could he really know the meaning of being mad at his age?

When we arrived home, he finally went to sleep, still refusing to play with me. It wasn't until morning that he started "talking" and playing with me again.

No comments: