Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Thomas Can Sit Up from a Laying Position


Thomas can sit up by himself now from a laying position. He's getting so strong. Sometimes, when I'm changing his diaper, he'd knock my hands out and sit up. He likes to move around a lot...he hates it in his crib because there isn't much room for him to roam around. He can crawl backwards easily, but takes only a few crawls forward. I'd put one of his toys away in front of him, and he'd reach his arms out and inches towards it. It's so cute the way he looks!

Here are some recent pictures of Thomas. Look at the one with him sleeping! He's sucking on his thumb! I had taken him to the park last Friday. I'm still waiting for a good weather on a Sunday so that Tony and I can take Thomas to the park together.




No comments: