Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF!


It's Friday today! Yay! Thomas and I spend our Fridays visiting my parents. Tony would drop us off in the morning before he'd leave for work and pick us up afterwards. My parents live with my eldest brother, his wife, and 4 sons. The 4 kids (Phong, Eric, Steve, and Brian) were off from school today because of Veteran's Day tomorrow, and so they spent time playing with Thomas. Phong is in the picture with his cello here on the left. Eric (the one with his mouth open) and Brian (wearing blue power ranger outfit) are in the picture above and Steve is at the piano in the picture below.

Last night I was having trouble putting Thomas to sleep. He was sleepy, but was crying when I put him to sleep, and so Tony said just let him stay up for awhile. Thomas stayed up about 1-1/2 hours past his normal sleeping time. When he finally fell asleep, it was very fitful. He tossed and cried out all night long. From now on, I'm going to listen to the advices from books, magazines, and online - when babies are sleepy, get them to sleep right away or else their sleep won't be a soundful one.

No comments: