Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's been a very long weekend. Tony had both Thursday and Friday off. We went over to my mom's house for Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday. It was an extra big event because 3 of my mom's high school friends from San Jose joined us, along with a couple who lives nearby my parents' house. We had turkey, kobe beef, mashed potatoes, salad, swan soup, cornbread, corn, buscuits, bacon cheddar deviled eggs, cranberry fruit salad, salsa and chips, and ice cream. There was tons of food, and everyone was so stuffed.

Afterwards, we went to Tony's mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner. There was turkey, ham, stuffings, cranberry sauce, biscuits, mashed potatoes, corn, bacon cheddar deviled eggs, cornbread, cranberry fruit salad, and pies. Tony and I were so stuffed by the end of the day.

On Friday morning, Tony, Thomas, and I went shopping. Tony ran into Circuit City and Comp USA to see if there was any GPS available, but they were all sold out. Next, we went to Macy's, where Thomas and I went shopping around while Tony slept out in the car. There was lots of customers shopping so Thomas and I had a hard time moving around the clothes with his stroller. There didn't seem to be much of a sale this year, though.

We spent our Saturday at home resting. We were thinking about going for an outing around the LA area, but we were both too tired. On Sunday, we went to Tony's oldest sister's house (Annie) so that she can cut Tony's hair. Tim, Tony's brother, is getting married this coming up Saturday. I am taking care of the party favors for him, so I spent Sunday night doing it when Thomas was asleep. He had a very long weekend and had spent lots of quality time with his dad on Saturday and Sunday morning when I got to sleep in. It was a very fun weekend holiday for all of us.

No comments: