Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thomas' Birth

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'd given birth on Saturday evening, June 17, 2006 at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital to a healthy baby boy. His name is Thomas Ha Nguyen, weighs 6 lbs, 7 ounces, and 19-1/2 inches at birth.

My water had broke at 10:15 pm on Friday evening, 6/16/06. We arrived at the hospital at 10:45 pm. There I was placed in a room where I chose to be given some pain medications at first, but later on given epidural because of the pain. Thomas did not pop out until Saturday evening. Thomas was crying when he was born, and I cried when I looked at him. Both he and I were well after a very long labor of 19 hours. I had to stay in the hospital for 3 days, and was glad to finally go home with my new baby. Thomas is 2 days old in the this picture taken at the hospital.

No comments: