Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thomas Fell

I was placing Thomas on his hammock the other day to let him sleep. He doesn't sleep on the hammock unless I'm lying there with him. He fell asleep and I left him on the hammock while I went to clean his bottles. I had just left him there for 2 minutes when he sneezed and woke himself up. He looked around and saw me standing in the kitchen. He then moved his head and I saw that his head was at the edge of the hammock. I quickly ran over to him, which was less than 10 steps away, but it was not quick enough. Luckily Tony had put the hammock about an inch away from the floor when someone is lying in it. Thomas had flipped over and fell! Also, lucky that Thomas was a smart boy. When he fell face down, he held out his 2 arms to support himself so that his face did not hit the floor yet. I had caught him in time. I was so glad that he did not fall with his head down first. I know for sure now that I will not leave Thomas alone in the hammock for even one second. He is a very quick boy!

No comments: