Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Weekend

It's been a long busy weekend. On Friday, Thomas and I went to my mom's house again. On Saturday morning, Tony had to go to work, so I decided to put up our Christmas tree for Thomas. It's a 7-foot prelit artificial tree that we bought. Thomas was still asleep, so I wanted to have everything up by the time he woke up. However, since the tree is new, all the branches were stuck together and I had to fan them out. Thomas was awake before I could finish, so I couldn't do much after that. When Tony got home, I hadn't put up the ornaments yet. I finally finished it later on, and Thomas was staring at the lights.

Later, we went shopping around and we went to my brother's (Trung) house. His wife Vivian and their 2 kids, Alex and Kelly, had put up their Christmas tree on Friday night. It's a big spinning tree with lots of colorful ornaments. Thomas was staring at the colorful lights for a long time.

On Sunday, we went to Tony's sister's (Mindi) house. It's her daughter Thao's 4 year old birthday. Thomas had given her a fairy playset. He only took a 10-minute nap and then he woke up because there was a lot of new faces there for Thomas to stare at.

Afterwards, we went to my sister's (Connie) house so that Tony could fix her husband's (Tom) computer. Their 2 sons, Alan and Andrew, played with Thomas for a while. I also went out to the jacuzzi and the pool for a while to swim. Even though it was 5 p.m. and a little cold, the water felt warm because the pool is heated. At 8:30, Thomas was getting really sleepy, so we tossed him in the car and headed back home. He fell asleep by the time we reached home. He will have 3 days to rest up and then we will have a really long weekend holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have fun, and full weekend. Did you take any pictures from the party? Happy Thanksgiving.