Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thomas' First Trip


We took Thomas on his first trip to Las Vegas on October 21-22. He was 4 months old at that time. We stayed at New York, New York. It took us almost 5 hours to get there, and he had slept most of the way. I'm so glad that he usually sleeps on car rides, because if I'm driving him somewhere by myself, I won't have to worry about him crying much.

Tony (my husband) and I took him walking down the strip, and he had enjoyed looking at everything. He had a fun time, that is, until he did number 2 in his diaper. We were rushing back to the hotel to change his diaper, but he was crying so much that we dashed into a corner at MGM and changed his diaper there. All in all, we had a great time. I can't wait until our next trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute pix. :)